Fire Drill
You wanna see the other side
What's going on behind the eyes
Still it seems if you can't trust
You can't be trusted
There was a fire drill today.
It was actually quite entertaining.
The Fire Department started running up the stair to get everyone outta the building, I came out of my room without shoes on, and I turned around to go get them and a fireman said "You're going the wrong way" and then I turned around and he was like "There ya go" being all sarcastic.... It took us 15 mins or some shit like that.
And than... wait.
do you know those people. (everyone does) the people that make big deals out of stuff that didn't happen to them. Like the people who get all upset when someone dies they don't even know. Or like when the world trade centers collapesd theses people would freak out even though they're like 500 miles away?
Anyway there was a woman like this leading the entire fire drill... she was such a pain in the ass with her fucking cell phone on her belt holster. (only middle age dads should be allowed to wear a belt holster for their cell phones).
Apparrentally everyone survived the fake fire.
I got back to the room and made sure there wasn't any smoke damage.
It looks good here.
Ha ha.
I'm out.
Random Link
I have no Idea.
What I'm Listening To
What's going on behind the eyes
Still it seems if you can't trust
You can't be trusted
There was a fire drill today.
It was actually quite entertaining.
The Fire Department started running up the stair to get everyone outta the building, I came out of my room without shoes on, and I turned around to go get them and a fireman said "You're going the wrong way" and then I turned around and he was like "There ya go" being all sarcastic.... It took us 15 mins or some shit like that.
And than... wait.
do you know those people. (everyone does) the people that make big deals out of stuff that didn't happen to them. Like the people who get all upset when someone dies they don't even know. Or like when the world trade centers collapesd theses people would freak out even though they're like 500 miles away?
Anyway there was a woman like this leading the entire fire drill... she was such a pain in the ass with her fucking cell phone on her belt holster. (only middle age dads should be allowed to wear a belt holster for their cell phones).
Apparrentally everyone survived the fake fire.
I got back to the room and made sure there wasn't any smoke damage.
It looks good here.
Ha ha.
I'm out.
Random Link
I have no Idea.
What I'm Listening To


1 Comments:
at least we got to see bobby and whitney come out of the building holding hands......
and awww(u)stin and naki
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home