Bible Study
The bitch went nuts. She stabbed my basketball. And the speakers to my stereo. She called me 'cunt'
I Fell in love at the beginning of the quarter, the girl was lovely, she was totally into me, she liked all the same thing I did. It was a dream come true... Until I woke up.
I hate when guy always us the excuse "She was crazy" when explaining themselves for breaking up with a girl, the reason being when one of us finally do date a "crazy" no one believe us.. it's like the boy who cries "crazy".
We never went on an official date, it was more of just a "hey I kinda like you lets make out on my bed" sort of thing. I guess that must have been one of our biggest down falls, I didn't know here, she didn't know me. But such is life, A creepy stalker bitch that waits till your walking down a crowed hallway flips you the bird and keeps walking, leaving you just a big mess of a man you once where.
I see here all the time now ( I guess it's proly because she lives across the hall from me) and all I get is a nasty look, maybe a nod, but most of the time nothing.
sometime I wonder if the relationship i'm in fail because of me...
naw
They where all crazy.
Random Link
Sweet Turtle
What I'm Listening To

I Fell in love at the beginning of the quarter, the girl was lovely, she was totally into me, she liked all the same thing I did. It was a dream come true... Until I woke up.
I hate when guy always us the excuse "She was crazy" when explaining themselves for breaking up with a girl, the reason being when one of us finally do date a "crazy" no one believe us.. it's like the boy who cries "crazy".
We never went on an official date, it was more of just a "hey I kinda like you lets make out on my bed" sort of thing. I guess that must have been one of our biggest down falls, I didn't know here, she didn't know me. But such is life, A creepy stalker bitch that waits till your walking down a crowed hallway flips you the bird and keeps walking, leaving you just a big mess of a man you once where.
I see here all the time now ( I guess it's proly because she lives across the hall from me) and all I get is a nasty look, maybe a nod, but most of the time nothing.
sometime I wonder if the relationship i'm in fail because of me...
naw
They where all crazy.
Random Link
Sweet Turtle
What I'm Listening To



1 Comments:
i thought you were in love with her??!?? i thought you wanted that whole family man persona... you coulda fooled me bmoney....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home