Chi City
And you say Chi city
We don't stop naw we don't quit
I hate when people ask me for money.
I really hate when people ask me for money.
I really really reaaaalllly Hate when people ask me for money.
Today Mr Goodbar came by our room... before I get into this story let me tell you a little about Mr Goodbar.
I met Mr Goodbar at the beginning of the school year, when we met I really really liked him. He is an aspiring rap artist, he makes beats, rap (kinda) and has a pretty good ear for music. Over the first couple of weeks my roommates bagman maddog and myself would hang out with him. This new friendship was awesome until -
The First Time Mr Goodbar borrowed money from me.
Allow me to set the stage.
We're walking inside the campus bookstore, we had just come from our first year orentation class and needed to get some supplies. So he grabbed all his supplies and then we got in line... when we got in line he made hints to his debit card not really working, or there wasn't money on it or something. But after i paid he got up to pay, his card was declined... he turned to me and said "hey bro can i borrow some cash, i promise i'll pay you back". Fifteen dollars later we were walking back to the room, and I never saw the money again.
The Second time Mr Goodbar borrowed money from me.
The entire second floor decided to go out to dinner for our friend's birthday. We went to a very nice Ti restraunt. Mr Goodbar had again said eairler that he didn't have very much money, but he bought food anyway. when we got up to pay his tab was about.. 8.50 he had 6 dollars. So he looked over at me The B Money ATM and I couldn't say no to those big brown puppy dog eyes.
Here's a Little update.
Mr Goodbar came over today (Unannounced) with his eyes all wattery, he started talking about how he and his girlfriend had a "Big fight" I wasn't buying into this. So he left...
Ugh.
Random Link
Cute Kitten
What I'm Watching



3 Comments:
oh no! hey bmoney, can i borrow your bank account?
can i tell you vague things?
can i laugh at things that are not funny?
can i call you by your last name?
can i make beats, witch yo boi RD?
P.S. i really didnt like how you didnt come to dinner with us...
you mean pooty, you mean!
you learned me good, you learned me SO good
you learned me sooo good.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home